Request for Proposal:
A procurement process of a value less than JD5, 000, and it is one of the procurement processes enlisted within the Supplies Legal System No.32 for the year 1993, in addition to its following amendments. .
The terms relevant to the bidder receiving a Request for Proposal are as follows:
- Providing a valid vocational license
- Providing a copy of the commercial register
Procedure of purchasing supplies through Request for Proposals:
- The committee to visit the bidders and provide them with an invitation for entering the bid
- The committee to contact bidders through phone/fax and send them a bid letter
Supporting documents for tender invitations:
- Tenders’ Regulations No.1 for the year 2008, and their following amendments.
- Bill of Quantities
- Tender Summary
- Bid Bond.
- Performance Bond
- Maintenance Bond.
- Personal Declaration.
- Declaration on behalf of H.E Secretary General.
For inquiries regarding any purchasing tender, kindly contact the Committees Secretary
Mobile 0799062834 / Direct 4621363
|Land line - Ministry
||Ministry of Finance - Al-Abdali- King Hussein Street – First floor