- Cover letter from the department in which the employee works.
- Employee’s table of services.
- Retirement decision.
- The decision of the Higher Medical Committee (in case services were terminated due to illness).
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
3-10 regular workdays.
Place of Service Provision:
At the center: Civil and Military Retirement Committees.
- Ensuring that all required documents are complete.
- Regulating the decision and having it signed by the Social Security Committee and relevant authorities.
- Sending the application to the Retirement and Compensation Directorate for payment.