- In case of death:
- Death Certificate.
- Inventory of inheritance.
- Guardianship documents.
- Copy of Family Booklet.
- Information form for the deceased’s family.
- Proof of college enrollment for males and a written request.
- In case any changes are applied to inheritance:
- The necessary document for settlement along with a written request. (Request Form )
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
3-10 regular workdays.
As per the Stamps Fees Law.
Place of service provision:
At the center; the Civil and Military Retirement Committees.
- Ensuring that all documents are complete.
- Regulating the decision and having it signed by committee members, as well as relevant committees.
- Notifying the applicant of the made decision during his/her appointment.
- Sending the application to the Retirement Directorate to be paid.
- Seeking the help of financial centers at directorates and provinces to notify the heirs of the decision.