- Letter from the department in which the employee works.
- Employee’s table of services.
- End of service letter.
- Medical committee decision (if service was terminated due to illness).
- Death Certificate (in case of death).
- Inventory of inheritance (in case of death).
- Statement of saving cuts.
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
3-10 regular workdays.
As per the Stamps Fees Law.
Place of service provision:
At the center: the Civil and Military Retirement Committees.
- Ensuring that all required documents are complete.
- Regulating the decision and having it signed by the Savings Fund Committee and relevant authorities.
- Sending the application to the Retirement and Compensation Directorate for payment.