- The decision of the Social Security Committee.
- A copy of the Identification Card.
- Clearance from Advances and Public funds.
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
Place of service provision:
At the center; The Retirement and Compensations Directorate, Social Security and Savings fund Division.
Other authorities participating in the completion of this service:
- The Retirement Committees.
- The Public Treasury Directorate / Advances, Reimbursement, and Refundable Expenditures Division.
- The Legal Affairs and Public Funds Directorate.
- Ensuring that all documents are complete.
- Regulating the disbursement voucher and the check with the required amount.
- Having the disbursement voucher and the check signed duly.
- Handing documents to the applicant.