- Cover Letter from the Military Department.
- Employee’s table of services.
- Higher Medical Committee Decision.
- Central Medical Committee Decision.
- Special Military Committee Decision.
- Written request.
- Certified copy of the Family Booklet.
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
3-10 regular workdays.
As per the Stamps Fees Law.
Place of service provision:
At the center: Civil and Military Retirement Committees.
- Ensuring that all required documents are complete.
- Providing the applicant with a card to schedule an appointment.
- Opening an application document.
- Regulating the decision and having it signed by the retirement committee and relevant authorities.
- Notifying the applicant of the decision during the scheduled appointment.
- Sending the application to the Retirement Directorate for payment.