- Personal Documents.
- Table of Employees Services.
- Retirement Rights Request form.
- Clearance form.
- Official letter from H.E Prime Minister.
- Certified copy of family booklet.
- Two copies of the Higher Medical Committee report, in case services were terminated due to illness.
- Necessary medical reports, in case the allocation of an ailment salary is preferred.
- Death Certificate, inventory of inheritance, and family information form, in case of death.
The average time needed for the completion of this service:
3-10 regular workdays.
As per the Stamps Fees Law.
Place of Service Provision:
At the center: Civil and Military Retirement Committees.
- Auditing received documents and ensuring their accuracy.
Providing the applicant with a card to schedule an appointment.
- Opening an application document.
- Regulating the retirement decision and having it signed by the retirement committee and relevant authorities.
- Notifying the applicant of the decision during the scheduled appointment.
- Sending the application to the Retirement Directorate for payment.