An official letter from the applicant, along with supporting documents that include a request legal opinion.
Average time needed to complete this service:
Place of service provision:
At the center-
The Legal Affairs and Public Funds Directorate, Government Lawsuits and Legal Consultations Division.
- Receipt of an official letter that includes the applicant’s request for legal opinion.
- Studying the request and the supporting documents from the legal aspect.
- Sending recommendations to the proper reference.
- Preparing the required correspondence in this regard.
- Sending correspondence to relevant authority.