An official request from applicant.
Average time needed to complete this service:
90 days (the time needed to settle the amount to be collected).
Place of service provision:
At the center: The Legal Affairs and Public Funds Directorate, Public Funds Collection Division.
Other authorities participating in the completion of this service:
- The Prime Ministry’s Diwan.
- Administrative governor.
- Land and Survey Department.
- Criminal Investigation Department and the police.
- Drivers and Vehicles Licensing Department.
- Securities Commission.
- Entering the request into the automated public funds system.
- Regulating an official notice for the targeted respondent.
- Publishing the name of the targeted respondent in the Official Gazette.
- Having the Administrative Governor issue an order to confiscate the funds of the targeted respondent.
- Implementing the confiscation order at the Land and Surveys Department and Drivers and Vehicles Licensing Department.
- Deducting one third (1/3) the working employee’s salary.
- Deducting one third (1/3) of the retiree’s pension.
- Confiscating the assets of the targeted respondent at commercial banks.